Apache ActiveMQ is a popular and powerful open source messaging server. Apache ActiveMQ is fast, supports many Cross Language Clients and Protocols, comes with easy to use Enterprise Integration Patterns and many advanced features while fully supporting JMS 1.1 and J2EE 1.4.
* The development and user lists continue to stay active.
* The Debate over the inclusion of the hawt.io web console in the ActiveMQ 5.9 release had been resolved. It has been removed in the 5.9.1 release and the upcoming 5.10.
* An ActiveMQ 5.10 release is being prepared.
* The project moved to the new svnpubsub way to publish distros (INFRA-7539)
Trademark / Branding Status:
* Sub-projects need to be reviewed to make sure they are also compliant /w TM policies
* Documentation and readme files will also be reviewed for compliance
* Apache ActiveMQ 5.9.1 - 4/4/14
* Apache Apollo 1.7 - 3/10/14