Apache ActiveMQ is a popular and powerful open source messaging server. Apache ActiveMQ is fast, supports many Cross Language Clients and Protocols, comes with easy to use Enterprise Integration Patterns and many advanced features while fully supporting JMS 1.1 and J2EE 1.4.
* The development and user lists continue to stay active.
* Kevin Earls, Jean-Baptiste Onofre, and Matt Pavlovich became ActiveMQ committers.
* Debate erupted over the inclusion of the hawt.io web console in the ActiveMQ 5.9 release. A resolution is being worked on.
* A follow up ActiveMQ 5.9.1 release is being prepared.
Trademark / Branding Status:
* Sub-projects need to be reviewed to make sure they are also compliant /w TM policies
* Documentation and readme files will also be reviewed for compliance
* Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.6.2 - 12/22/13
* Apache ActiveMQ-CPP v3.8.2 - 12/9/13
* Apache.NMS.Stomp 1.5.4 - 10/24/13
* Apache ActiveMQ 5.9.0 - 10/21/13
* Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.6.1 - 10/19/13