Apache ActiveMQ is a popular and powerful open source messaging server. Apache ActiveMQ is fast, supports many Cross Language Clients and Protocols, comes with easy to use Enterprise Integration Patterns and many advanced features while fully supporting JMS 1.1 and J2EE 1.4.
- The development and user lists continue to stay active.
- No changes in the committer or PMC membership rosters
- It was a busy quarter in which we finally released ActiveMQ 5.6.0 along with server native client releases and a couple of Apollo releases.
- ActiveMQ 5.7 and Apollo 1.4 is under development
Trademark / Branding Status:
- The activemq.org and activemq.com TLD's are owned by other entities
- Need to investiate if we should be using (R) instead of (TM) for the ActiveMQ mark
- Sub-projects need to be reviewed to make sure they are also compliant
- Documentation and readme files will also be reviewed for compliance
- Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.5.6
- Apache.NMS 1.5.1
- Apache ActiveMQ-CPP v3.4.4
- Apache ActiveMQ-CPP v3.4.3
- Apache Apollo 1.3
- Apache ActiveMQ 5.6.0
- Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.5.5
- Apache ActiveMQ-CPP v3.4.2
- Apache ActiveIO 3.1.4
- Apache Apollo 1.2
- Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.5.4