Apache ActiveMQ is a popular and powerful open source messaging server. Apache ActiveMQ is fast, supports many Cross Language Clients and Protocols, comes with easy to use Enterprise Integration Patterns and many advanced features while fully supporting JMS 1.1 and J2EE 1.4.
- The development and user lists continue to stay active.
- Developers voted to switch ActiveMQ from SVN to Git.
- Christian Posta was voted in as a PMC member
- Several ActiveMQ related presentations were done at CamelOne.
- Development on ActiveMQ 5.9 is underway
Trademark / Branding Status:
- Sub-projects need to be reviewed to make sure they are also compliant /w TM policies
- Documentation and readme files will also be reviewed for compliance
- Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.6.0
- Apache.NMS API 1.6.0
- ActiveMQ-CPP v3.7.0