The Apache ActiveMQ Project is pleased to announce the availability of Apollo 1.0 Beta 6. ActiveMQ Apollo is a faster, more reliable, easier to maintain messaging broker built from the foundations of the original ActiveMQ. It is focused on being the fastest most reliable STOMP 1.1 and 1.0 server available.
- Stomp 1.0 Protocol Support
- Stomp 1.1 Protocol Support
- Topics and Queues
- Queue Browsers
- Durable Subscriptions on Topics
- Reliable Messaging
- Message swapping
- Message Selectors
- JAAS Authentication
- ACL Authorization
- SSL/TLS Support
- REST Based Management
Noteworthy changes since the last beta include:
- APLO-92 - Support temporary destinations which can only be consumed by the connection which creates them
- APLO-93 - Support initial read/write interval in heartbeat monitor
- APLO-99 - Support a
browser-end:falseoption on a
SUBSCRIBEframe to allow a Queue browser to wait for new messages instead of closing the subscription
- APLO-100 - Support a
from-seqoption on the
SUBSCRIBEframe to finely control from where in a queue a subscription starts from.
- APLO-101 - Support Kafka style durable pub/sub
- APLO-103 - Add a leveldb based message store
The leveldb based message store is now used by default instead of the jdbm2 store.
Feedback is always welcome!