The Apache ActiveMQ Project is pleased to announce the availability of Apollo 1.3. ActiveMQ Apollo is a faster, more reliable, easier to maintain messaging broker built from the foundations of the original ActiveMQ.
This release fixes several bugs, improves performance and introduces a few new features:
- [APLO-160] - Reduce memory overhead of many connections.
- [APLO-188] - Add “Access-Control-Allow-Methods” and “Access-Control-Allow-Headers” to CORS requests
- [APLO-192] - “java.lang.AssertionError: Dispatch queue 'virtual-host' was not executing” occurs when queue or dsub is deleted via web admin
- [APLO-198] - Apollo sometimes does not send all the messages in a queue
- [APLO-193] - Support filtering outgoing messages
- [APLO-196] - Allow protocol filters to drop a messages
For further information see:
Feedback is always welcomed!