The Apache ActiveMQ Project is pleased to announce the availability of Apollo 1.2. ActiveMQ Apollo is a faster, more reliable, easier to maintain messaging broker built from the foundations of the original ActiveMQ.
This release fixes several bugs, improves performance and introduces a few new features like:
- Support Dead Letter Queues
- Support dropping messages on queues that are full.
- Allow customizing the settings of the per subscription queues created when slowconsumerpolicy="queue” on a topic
- Support allowing cross origin resource sharing (CORS) of web admin APIs and websocket APIs.
- Experimental support for lossy UDP based messaging
- Experimental support for Swagger based REST API documentation acceisble at http://localhost:61680/api/index.html
- Include examples of how to use MQTT on Apollo
- Added a total disk space used to the reporting metrics
- You can now select the private key to be used for SSL in the keystore
- Sender IP address is now passed as a JAAS principal
- You can now force client side certs on SSL connections
For further information see:
Feedback is always welcomed!