New and Noteworthy
The 3.0 release is a major update the to ActiveMQ-CPP client code, many areas have been rewritten to enhance performance and improve stability. The following are some highlights of this release:
- Newly added Failover Transport
- CMS API has moved to V1.3 adding CMS Exception types and more JMS like feature APIs.
- StreamMessage has now been added to the set of Messages that ActiveMQ-CPP supports.
- More robust MessageConsumer implementation.
- 64 Bit Builds supported on Windows an Linux.
- Supports Receiving Messages from Virtual Topics.
- Improved API Documentation.
NOTE: Compatible with ActiveMQ Broker versions in the 4.X and 5.X family
This release is based on the CMS 1.3 API.
Check out the API for this release here
SVN Tag Checkout
svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-cpp/tags/activemq-cpp-3.0/
For a more detailed view of new features and bug fixes, see the release notes
JIRA Issues Macro: JIRA project does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.