New and Noteworthy
This is a patch release of the ActiveMQ-CPP client which includes some fixes for issues found since the v3.4.1 release.
- Some build issues on various platforms were resolved.
- A problem with setting the username / password from the Connection Factory was fixed.
- A problem with expired messages and DLQ processing was addressed.
- An issue with the failover transport and hangs in Connection start() was fixed.
- A couple of race conditions on Connection close() were addressed.
NOTE: Compatible with ActiveMQ Broker versions in the 4.X and 5.X family
This release is based on the CMS 2.4 API.
Check out the API for this release here
SVN Tag Checkout
svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-cpp/tags/activemq-cpp-3.4.2/
For a more detailed view of new features and bug fixes, see the release notes