New and Noteworthy
This is a new Major release of ActiveMQ-CPP, a lot of bugs have been fixed that were found in the v3.6.0 release which should reduce memory consumption and improve overall stability. Some new features have been added as well.
- Added support of Optimized Acknowledge
- Added support for Non-blocking redelivery.
- Removed dependence on the APR-Util library.
- Supports priority backup for Failover Transport
- Supports the cluster rebalancing feature.
- Message Audits to filter duplicates on Failover.
- A lot of other little bug fixes and improvements.
NOTE: Compatible with ActiveMQ Broker versions in the 4.X and 5.X family
This release is based on the CMS 3.1 API.
Check out the API for this release here
SVN Tag Checkout
svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-cpp/tags/activemq-cpp-3.7.0/
For a more detailed view of new features and bug fixes, see the release notes