ActiveMQ Artemis 2.9.0 Release Notes
A complete list of JIRAs for the 2.9.0 release can be found here.
A list of commits can be found here.
- [ARTEMIS-2339] - TextMessage is not validating prefixes and other prefix and compatibility issues
- [ARTEMIS-2342] - The reload logging configuration at runtime for Active MQ Servers may log warnings
- [ARTEMIS-2344] - [AMQP] Broker does not send security errors for unauthorized anonymous sasl
- [ARTEMIS-2347] - JournalStorageManager::stopReplication can deadlock while stopping
- [ARTEMIS-2355] - Message does not redistribute in cluster when using AMQP and Multicast
- [ARTEMIS-2360] - IndexOutOfBoundException when dealing with HornetQ Clients concurrently
- [ARTEMIS-2361] - Core Bridge should make a copy before sending a message
- [ARTEMIS-2308] - Support exporting metrics
- [ARTEMIS-2346] - make timestamp human readable in console
- [ARTEMIS-2352] - Add the ability to reject messages without a validated user set
- [ARTEMIS-2358] - Add user and pass to database store to allow encryption
- [ARTEMIS-2351] - AMQP: Update to Proton-J 0.33.0 and Qpid JMS 0.42.0