Java Exceptions (when you get a nasty stack trace while working with ActiveMQ)
- IOException - could not find class for resource
- java.io.IOException Failed to create database ‘derbydb’, see the next exception for details
- java.lang.NoSuchMethodException org.activemq.ra.ActiveMQResourceAdapter.setUseEmbeddedBroker
- javax.jms.JMSException - Wire format negociation timeout - peer did not send his wire format.
- JAXB 2.0 API is being loaded from the bootstrap classloader, but this RI () needs 2.1 API.
- JAXB 2.0 API is being loaded from the bootstrap classloader, but this RI (xxx) needs 2.1 API
- Journal is already opened by this application
- NoClassDefFoundError - org.springframework.core.io.Resource
- No suitable driver