Apache ActiveMQ 5.2 is primarily a maintenance release which resolves
New Features in 5.2
The new features and enhancements in this release include:
- Additional advisory messages for messages delivered/consumed fast producers/slow consumers, Usage limits, Slaves become masters etc.
- Enhanced ssl context configuration through spring/xbean
- New individual acknowledge mode for message consumption
- Ability to configure the automatic discarding of the items being sent to the dead letter queue
- Ability to limit the maximum number of connections to a Broker
- Ability to configure separate lock Datasource for JDBC Master slave.
- activemq-camel and activemq-connection-pool now have their own modules, no longer in activemq-core
- The default ActiveMQConnectionFactory brokerUrl now uses the failover transport.
- Uses Apache Camel 1.5.