New and Noteworthy
This release adds some great new features to the NMS client libraries and fixes several bugs found in the 1.1.0 release. Some highlights for this release.
- Addition of ConnectionMeteData to the Connection API.
- Addition of QueueBrowser to the Session API.
- Addition of an Individual Acknowledge Mode.
- Improvements to the Failover Transport.
- Improved API Documentation.
- New IStreamMessage interface.
- New IRedeliveryPolicy interface.
- Expanded IByteMessage interface to read/write primitive types.
- Many new Unit Tests added to the Test Suite.
- Many bug fixes.
Refer to the API for this release here
Apache.NMS Client Downloads
|The NMS 1.2.0 Client Releases are still in progress|
While the Apache.NMS API 1.2.0 has been released some of the client libraries are still in the process of being released.
Release Candidate 1 of the EMS, MSMQ and WCF NMS Clients are here:
NOTE: In order to use the Apache.NMS.EMS project files, you will need to provide your own copy of the TIBCO.EMS.dll, as this is a licensed 3rd Party application.
NOTE: Compatible with ActiveMQ Broker versions in the 4.X and 5.X family. Support TIBCO EMS 4.1.0 and above.
SVN Tag Checkout
For a more detailed view of new features and bug fixes, see the release notes
jiraissues: JIRA project does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.