New and Noteworthy
This release adds some great new features to the NMS ActiveMQ library and fixes several bugs found in the 1.4.0 release.
New in this version
- New startupMaxReconnectAttempts option in the failover transport.
- Fixed a memory leak in the Inactivity Monitoring code.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Failover to not work.
- Fixed a bug that caused SSL Certs to not be loaded in some cases.
- Several other bugfixes for issues found since v1.4.0 was released.
- Added support for participation in .NET Distributed Transactions (MSDTC).
- Added .NET 4.0 build.
- Many more fixes and internal improvements.
Refer to the API for this release here
Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ Client Downloads
NOTE: Compatible with ActiveMQ Broker versions in the 4.X and 5.X family.
SVN Tag Checkout
For a more detailed view of new features and bug fixes, see the release notes