New and Noteworthy
This release adds some great new fixes to the NMS.ActiveMQ API.
- Sending to non-existent temp queue causes consumer to shutdown
- Consumers frequently fail to reconnect after broker outage/failover.
- FailoverTransport doesn't trigger a reconnect on send of a Tracked Command.
- ActiveMQ.NMS hangs sometimes due to concurrency problems while accessing static IDictionary
- Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ discovery protocol throwing ArgumentOutOfRangeException
This release focuses on stability fixes to the ActiveMQ provider. No new features were added in this release. See the release notes below for a list of issues that were fixed in this release.
Refer to the API for this release here
SVN Tag Checkout
For a more detailed view of new features and bug fixes, see the release notes