BOARD REPORT - October 2007
- The developer and user communities remain very active.
- The Camel project, NMS project, and recent release candidate for ActiveMQ 5.0 have generated much mailing list activity.
- A code grant has been submitted for an NMS implementation that access Tibco EMS. (JIRA issue AMQNET-68)
- We are starting to produce ActiveMQ 5.0.0 release candidates so a release is now eminent.
- Camel 1.2.0 is also producing release candidates.
- ActiveMQ Camel 1.1.0 - A routing and mediation engine
- ActiveMQ CPP 2.1 - A C++ client to ActiveMQ that implements the CMS API