BOARD REPORT - April 2009
- The ActiveMQ project has had another very busy but quiet quarter.
- The development and user lists continue to stay vibrant.
- The Camel sub project has completed moving to a TLP.
- ActiveMQ 5.3.x development is underway. Several new ideas are being researched like a new storage implementation and a protocol buffer based wire encoding. If accepted into the main line this may bump up the major version to 6.0.
- ActiveMQ-CPP 3.0 development is underway. The current architecture is being refactored to improve performance and to allow for new features to be added more easily such as a Failover Transport.
- ActiveMQ-CPP 2.2.4
- ActiveMQ-CPP 2.2.5