BOARD REPORT - July 2011
- The development and user lists continue to stay active.
- No new committers or PMC members added.
- Development has started on the next ActiveMQ 5.6 release.
- Apollo 1.0 is approaching completion. Several betas have been released and it has shown to be stable and easy to manage. The Apollo messaging engine will likely be the path used to implement ActiveMQ 6.0.
- Development has started on a new ZeroMQ provider for the NMS project. This new provider named Apache.NMS.ZMQ will be compatible with the Apache.NMS 1.5.1 API.
Trademark / Branding Status:
- activemq.apache.org has been updated to follow the trademark guidelines
- The activemq.org and activemq.com TLD's are owned by other entities
- Need to investiate if we should be using (R) instead of (TM) for the ActiveMQ mark
- Sub-projects need to be reviewed to make sure they are also compliant
- Documentation and readme files will also be reviewed for compliance
- Apache Apollo 1.0 beta 4
- Apache Apollo 1.0 beta 3
- Apache Apollo 1.0 beta 2
- Apache Apollo 1.0 beta 1
- Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.5.1
- Apache ActiveMQ-CPP v3.4.0
- Apache ActiveMQ-CPP v3.3.0
- Apache ActiveMQ 5.5.0
- Apache ActiveMQ-CPP v3.2.5
- Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.5.0
- Apache.NMS.Stomp 1.5.1
- Apache.NMS.Stomp 1.5.0