BOARD REPORT - October 2012
- The development and user lists continue to stay active.
- Christian Posta was voted in to be an ActiveMQ committer
- It was a busy quarter in which we released ActiveMQ 5.7.0 along with a native client releas and an Apollo releases.
- ActiveMQ 5.8 has just started development and is working towards implmenting AMQP 1.0 using the proton library from the Apache Qpid project.
- ActiveMQ-CPP 3.5.0 is in testing now and should be completed before years end.
Trademark / Branding Status
- The activemq.org and activemq.com TLD's are owned by other entities
- Need to investiate if we should be using (R) instead of (TM) for the ActiveMQ mark
- Sub-projects need to be reviewed to make sure they are also compliant
- Documentation and readme files will also be reviewed for compliance
- Apache ActiveMQ 5.7.0
- Apache.NMS.Stomp 1.5.3
- Apache Apollo 1.4
- Apache ActiveMQ 3.4.5 in progress.