BOARD REPORT - October 2014
- The development and user lists continue to stay active.
- Dan Kulp became a committer 7/21/14
- HornetQ project has started talks about donating their codebase to the ASF. The ActiveMQ project is shepherding the ip clearance and is working towards integrating them into the project.
- HornetQ code donation accepted by ActiveMQ Project - 9/30/14
- 5 HornetQ committers (Clebert Suconic, Andy Taylor, Justin Bertram, Youg Hao Gao, Martyn Taylor) added as committers to ActiveMQ Project - 9/30/14
- Development on ActiveMQ 5.11 is in progress.
Trademark / Branding Status
- Sub-projects need to be reviewed to make sure they are also compliant /w TM policies
- Documentation and readme files will also be reviewed for compliance
- Apache ActiveMQ-CPP v3.8.3 - 7/17/14
- Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.6.3 - 7/21/14
- Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.6.4 - 9/12/14