BOARD REPORT - January 2012
- The development and user lists continue to stay active.
- Torsten Mielke we voted in as a new committer.
- PMC members Aaron Mulder and Alan D. Cabrera changed status to emeritus
- ActiveMQ 5.6 is still being worked on.
- Apollo 1.0 is approaching completion. Several betas have been released and it has shown to be stable and easy to manage. The Apollo messaging engine will likely be the path used to implement ActiveMQ 6.0.
Trademark / Branding Status
- The activemq.org and activemq.com TLD's are owned by other entities
- Need to investiate if we should be using (R) instead of (TM) for the ActiveMQ mark
- Sub-projects need to be reviewed to make sure they are also compliant
- Documentation and readme files will also be reviewed for compliance
- Apache ActiveMQ-CPP v3.4.1
- Apache Apollo 1.0 beta 6
- Apache.NMS.Stomp v1.5.2
- Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.5.2