CMS 3.0 Download
New and Noteworthy
The 3.0 release is a major update the to ActiveMQ-CPP client code, many areas have been rewritten to enhance performance and improve stability. The following are some highlights of this release:
- Newly added Failover Transport
- CMS API has moved to V1.3 adding CMS Exception types and more JMS like feature APIs.
- StreamMessage has now been added to the set of Messages that ActiveMQ-CPP supports.
- More robust MessageConsumer implementation.
- 64 Bit Builds supported on Windows an Linux.
- Supports Receiving Messages from Virtual Topics.
- Improved API Documentation.
NOTE: Compatible with ActiveMQ Broker versions in the 4.X and 5.X family
This release is based on the CMS 1.3 API.
Check out the API for this release here
|Description||Download Link||PGP Signature file of download|
|Source code for Windows||activemq-cpp-library-3.0.src.zip||activemq-cpp-library-3.0-src.zip.asc|
|Source code for Unix (gzipped)||activemq-cpp-library-3.0-src.tar.gz||activemq-cpp-library-3.0-src.tar.gz.asc|
SVN Tag Checkout
svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-cpp/tags/activemq-cpp-library-3.0/
For a more detailed view of new features and bug fixes, see the release notes