CMS 3.7.0 Download
New and Noteworthy
This is a new Major release of ActiveMQ-CPP, a lot of bugs have been fixed that were found in the v3.6.0 release which should reduce memory consumption and improve overall stability. Some new features have been added as well.
- Added support of Optimized Acknowledge
- Added support for Non-blocking redelivery.
- Removed dependence on the APR-Util library.
- Supports priority backup for Failover Transport
- Supports the cluster rebalancing feature.
- Message Audits to filter duplicates on Failover.
- A lot of other little bug fixes and improvements.
NOTE: Compatible with ActiveMQ Broker versions in the 4.X and 5.X family
This release is based on the CMS 3.1 API.
Check out the API for this release here
|Description||Download Link||PGP Signature file of download|
|Source code for Windows||activemq-cpp-library-3.7.0.src.zip||activemq-cpp-library-3.7.0-src.zip.asc|
|Source code for Unix (gzipped)||activemq-cpp-library-3.7.0-src.tar.gz||activemq-cpp-library-3.7.0-src.tar.gz.asc|
|Source code for Unix (bz2)||activemq-cpp-library-3.7.0-src.tar.bz2||activemq-cpp-library-3.7.0.src.tar.bz2.asc|
SVN Tag Checkout
svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-cpp/tags/activemq-cpp-3.7.0/
For a more detailed view of new features and bug fixes, see the release notes