Projects Using ActiveMQ "Classic"
- Apache Camel is a POJO based routing and mediation framework
- Apache CXF is a JAX-WS client and web services framework
- Apache Geronimo is the Java EE server project of the Apache Software Foundation.
- Apache ServiceMix an open source Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) based around the Java Business Integration specification (JSR 208). ServiceMix consists of a JBI container and component suite, massive connectivity with complete integration with Spring and Geronimo as well as supporting straight through, SEDA and clustered message flows, smart routing and transformations and orchestration via BPEL.
- Apache Jetspeed is the Apache enterprise portal.
- Apache TomEE ActiveMQ is the default JMS provider.
- Eclipse is integrating ActiveMQ into the real time editing features for team development
- Mule is an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) messaging framework. It is a scalable, highly distributable object broker that can seamlessly handle interactions with services and applications using disparate transport and messaging technologies.
- Hermes is a Swing application that allows you to interact with JMS providers. Hermes will work with any JMS enabled transport making it easy to browse or seach queues and topics, copy (via drag and drop) messages and delete them.