Security Advisories - ActiveMQ Artemis
Details of security problems fixed in released versions of Apache ActiveMQ Artemis are detailed below.
See the main Security Advisories page for details for other components and general information such as reporting new security issues.
- CVE-2021-26117 - ActiveMQ: LDAP-Authentication does not verify passwords on servers with anonymous bind
- CVE-2021-26118 - Flaw in ActiveMQ Artemis OpenWire support
- CVE-2020-13932 - Apache ActiveMQ Artemis - Remote XSS in Web console Diagram Plugin
- CVE-2017-12174 - Memory exhaustion via UDP and JGroups discovery
- CVE-2016-4978 - Apache ActiveMQ Artemis: Deserialization of untrusted input vunerability