CMS 3.5.0 Download
New and Noteworthy
This is a new Major release of ActiveMQ-CPP with several new APIs and internal changes meant to improve overall stability of the C++ client. Besides a large amount of bug fixing and memory fixing this release also features a lot of new features in the CMS API:
- Added Message Transformation capabilities for incoming and outgoing messages.
- You can now query for the type of a Message property so you can choose the best getter method.
- MapMessage and StreamMessage object now expose an API to find out what type a value is before you try to get a value using one of the getter methods.
- Polling consumers now can set a Message available listener.
- Stomp clients can configure the destination prefixes for the Destination types (Queues, Topics…).
- StreamMessage now has a reset method to allow object reuse.
- Added an AdvisorySupport class to make dealing with advisory topics easier.
- Added support for non-blocking sends to Message Producers.
NOTE: Compatible with ActiveMQ Broker versions in the 4.X and 5.X family
This release is based on the CMS 2.4 API.
Check out the API for this release here
|Description||Download Link||PGP Signature file of download|
|Source code for Windows||activemq-cpp-library-3.5.0.src.zip||activemq-cpp-library-3.5.0-src.zip.asc|
|Source code for Unix (gzipped)||activemq-cpp-library-3.5.0-src.tar.gz||activemq-cpp-library-3.5.0-src.tar.gz.asc|
|Source code for Unix (bz2)||activemq-cpp-library-3.5.0-src.tar.bz2||activemq-cpp-library-3.5.0.src.tar.bz2.asc|
SVN Tag Checkout
svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-cpp/tags/activemq-cpp-3.5.0/
For a more detailed view of new features and bug fixes, see the release notes